Monday, September 15, 2008

MaXimus MiXers celebrate Joa and Anoushka's wedding!!

This weekend Digital Nation celebrated the marriage of their own Joachimmsz Beck and his lovely girl, anoushka Klaar.  The couple had a lovely ceremony at a little wedding themed sim in the sky, followed by dancing and picture taking. 

The wedding reception was held at Digital Nation, and let me assure you it was THE event to be at. Friday night Digital and I stayed up decorating Digital Nation HQ, complete with tent, tables, flowers, candles, it was absolutely gorgeous and a wonderful surprise for the bride and groom as well as their guests.  Here's one of the many reasons I love Digi, he has a great enthusiasm for creating an experience.  

Digital Nation's MaXimus MiXer DJs Andy Seiling, Luisinho Rossini, Joa (the groom) and Digital Francis delivered some of their most amazing sets ever!!!! We celebrated into the night as the boys mixed some of the freshest most inventive sounds in SL.  Oh oh OHHH!! Then, just when things were wrapping up an inspired Andy took to the decks for one more go at an after party set...but wait! there's more....riding the high of the day, Digital followed up with an after the after party set to close out the night!!

Here's a pic of a few of the boys waiting to be told where to go: (I love the men in their suits, so handsome!!!)
luis axwell joa djmuekas @ joa anou wedding
Luis, Axwell, Joa, DjMuekas

And this is me, stealing a dance with my impromptu date and founder of Electronic Music Informer, Wandolf Rau . . . 
qc and wandolf rau @ joa ano wedding
Wandolf, Queen

Congrats Joa and Anoushka!!! Wishing you many many wonderful memories together!!

Note: This post is not intended as an endorsement of SL weddings.  In fact, they give me the heebie jeebies.  I spend most of my time fighting the lag and avoiding the bouquet toss.  On the upside it's an opportunity to go trolling for hot single men.  In the end, I like to support my friends so, if i have to put on the fancy clothes and be proper for a few hours I can do that.  Just don't ask me not to squirm when they start flowing with the mushy vows.  eeeps!

No comments: