Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hater Poles, who's on yours?

I was doing my Tuesday night stalking of DJ Grip Talon @ Club Dorian Gray when his sissy Elisha Richez dropped down and kicked me in the ass.  She'd sent me a sweet gift earlier in the day but I hadn't yet had a chance to check it out.  (good thing too, cuz apparently it's to be rezzed, not worn)  She was good enough to rez a copy of it there on the dance floor.

Yep, that's it...her Hater Pole...it's glorious!! Four severed bloody heads lined up on a pole.  What you can't see is that each one has it's own little tag so the world know exactly who dear Elisha has pegged for a hater.  I love it, she's an inspiration...she's not afraid to speak her mind.  She's all about the fun and good times and completely real.   And she puts her building skills to good use...binkies, headphones, hater poles...

So, I guess the question I have for you is, do you have a list of haters? And if so, do you have it in you to cut off their heads and impale the remnants on a stick?

Elisha and her hater pole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't HATE anyone, but there's a couple of people who, if their severed heads were laying around, I would say, "I didn't do it!" and then I'd stick em on a pole.

Queen Coronet said...

ya crack me up Briddy!! Yeah, I've got a private list and if the name comes up you might get a knowing nod from me, but....not sure about carrying around a shit list on a stick. Ok, maybe if it had a little bling.