Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kinky Insta-party @ Digital Nation

It all started when Digital moved the bar at Digital Nation HQ. What do we do with the extra space, Queenie Pie? I mulled it over for a few minutes and thought I'd put up a few walls just to gauge the space. And then a little voice said, "this rooms needs a dance pole." "Right," I answered and continued my work until eventually I had a cozy little strip joint which I will henceforth refer to as my office. Naturally when one has an office there must be meetings, so I convened a meeting at Digital Nation HQ.

First to arrive was Thrill McMillan, Chairman of The Gangbang Committee.  Here we are taking a few minutes to pose for a photo-op.

Shortly thereafter Tammie Slade, Director of the "I'll try anything once" Division, dropped in to try out the poles. Errr...umm...the dance poles.  Solange Daviau , Fashion Advisor to DN, did a wonderful demonstration of latex quick change as well as a workshop on "backing that thang up".  Kandy Rousell acted as Seargant at Arms with her delightful He-manesque flower power (ask her to show you.  It's adorable.)  Bridgitte "The Diva" Boucher, my Entertainment Co-Chair, wasn't there more than a few minutes before she was stripped down to a teeny bra and panties and tickling the Board of Directors with her feathers.  Yes, the entire Board!! That girl got game!  And of course Digital Francis, DJ as well as Administrator of Kink, was present to demonstrate the proper way to bite down on a badonkadonk.

It wasn't long before several more people arrived including DJ Init Hubble.  He started by sexing up the joint in his long flowing cape, bag over his head and loin cloth.  That man really knows how to work the ladies!  He had an itch to spin so we cranked up the tunes and got it on at DNHQ!!  During the next few hours in my office we debated the benefits of the hard gay hooooooo!!, tested the new furniture for durability, and vigorously advocated our positions on life after crash.  


There's something so joyous about an insta-party.  I love when an event transforms organically from a small gathering of friends in their undies to a life size event with a nearly full sim.  At it's peak the place was a hot mess of avies, with pixels flying in every direction and I wouldn't have had it any other way.  I love Digital so much cuz he indulges me when it comes to this sort of insanity, and i love my friends for taking the ride with me.  AND, i love the new friends we meet along the way that aren't afraid to jump in and share a few of their nuts with us.  N V T S, nuts!!

No comments: