Monday, September 1, 2008

Almost There @ Digital Nation

On Thursday night I organized and hosted the first of many Thursday night celebrations @ Digital Nation.  I'm a Westie (West Coast USA) and forever putting my other SL friends to bed as I'm searching for some musical treats.  It was only natural that I'd succumb to my needs and create my own buffet of sounds, and what a better place than my home away from home, Digital Nation.
As fortune would have it I was in the midst of a stalking session with DJ Grip Talon when I decided I needed a DJ. [Note to Grip: Please trim the bushes below your bedroom window, they are getting a bit thorny] He quickly gave into my charms and agreed to play the very first Almost There Party.  I'm so glad he did because he delivered a wild set filled with mad beats and he kept the crowd captivated!! Keep your Thursday SL nights open, more fun to come!  

Here's a copy of the flyer I put together....me loves it!
Almost There Flyer 08/28

DJ Grip's sister, DJ Elisha Richez nomming on some watermelon. I'm still stepping on watermelon seeds.  I'm hoping if I'm real sweet she'll come play too.  Love her!!
DJ Elisha Richez...nahm nahm

No comments: