Monday, September 22, 2008

Kandy's Steampunk Airship Extravaganza!!

In my spare time I work with Bridgitte Boucher a.k.a. P Briddy to organize and host events, things, happenings.  So, when our good friend Kandy "The Steampunk Doll" Rousell was ready to open her Steampunk Air Ship to the masses we were happy to help.  I love a good party. I love it more when it's on a dirigible!!

One of the great aspects of SL is the opportunity to explore our imaginations and stretch our creative skills.  For example, parties give me an opportunity to play in Photoshop.  heeeeee!  I once had an art teacher that was always after me to push the levels.  Huh? One of the joys of exploring Photoshop is how easily I can slide the scales, push the buttons, tears things apart and put them back if needed all in the name of pushing my levels.  I did that for the invite i created for the party and I'm thinking it turned out ok.  Here it is:
steamship party invite
Check out this little crowned bee in the corner!! When you see this logo you'll know this event was orchestrated by QC (that's me) and the Bee (Bridgitte Boucher) in our everlasting endeavor to bring the party to the people. 

And here she is now . . .
DJ Briddy "The Diva" Boucher KILLED IT!!! And she did it all while looking like a Steampunk fox!!! 
UPDATE: Briddy shares her MIX here!!!!
DJ Briddy "The Diva" Boucher

DJ Jasminx Saenz (House Divaz) dug it up and killed it again!! And lookin' fine while she did it!
DJ Jasminx Saenz @ Steampunk Airship Party

Ohhh, who's this hottie? Oh! It's me!! During the after party I wandered around looking for trouble and found this nice lil' pole for ....um....exercising?  Shame though, I couldn't even give a lap dance away!! What the heck? Maybe it was the hat?
qc on the dirigible pole

No comments: