Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Celebrate Code's HUGE opening! ...of her sim, sillies!!

This past weekend CodeBastard Redgrave bestowed upon me the great honor of co-hosting (with the radiant LadyArwen Demina) the opening party of her new sim, Rouge!! Three days later I'm still picking feathers out of my bit parts!! (don't ask).

Rouge opening party

From the very start of the event the sim was packed with gorgeous, fun, clever avies!! And I mean packed! And this crowd was ready to party!! Check out the Rouge flickr group for the incriminating shots. note: there seems to be a direct correlation between blogging frequency, creativity and the desire to party naked.

As a music fan, DJ lover, and freelance hostess/party promoter I was so excited when I saw the line-up of DJs.  The sets of DJ Azu, DJ Miss Pink, and DJ Nexeus Fatale  were all new to me and so much fun!  Digital Nation's very own DJ Digital Francis did us proud with an amazing set of funky progressive house.  And, of course, the incomparable DJ Init Hubble managed to fill the sim with electricity (be sure to check these DJ's sites for downloads including Init's set from the party.) Sadly, I was called away for a conference with my pillows, but the word on the street is that the second half of the party was just as mad and wild as the first!

Congratulations to CodeBastard on the opening of her sim! And kudos to Eshi for the creative work she did to make this unique and fantabulous sim!!

Hostess QC @ Rouge Opening Party001

No comments: