Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I make shiny pretty things!!

When I'm not boozing and hitting on DJs and sexy robots I love to build.  All of my creations can be found at my shoppy,  ::::QC Designs:::: It's also a good idea to frequent my place as I like to put out random freebs, almost freebs and sales.

Most recently I've discovered the joy of sculpty jewels! And to celebrate I made a collection of birthstone rings as well as some wedding sets.  These rings are sure to please even the most discriminating.  Just check out the SL Diva herself, Elizabeth Hallstrom who, in my humble opinion, has the most impeccable taste. (and not just because she's featured one of my rings in her blog.)

<::::QC Designs:::: Birthstone Ring - Ruby/Platinum

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shoutout for my blog Queen! And folks, I really think these rings rock! Check them out now!

Queen Coronet said...

thank YOU, elizabeth for having impeccable taste!