Thursday, July 17, 2008

Onigokko!!!


First time I was Onigokko'd I was with winirose Runo at Pretty N Punk Village.  She was on break from caring for her renters and I was showing off my widdy biddy hatchling avie.  Next thing I knew winirose was running madly in circles with crazy music swirling around my head.  She handed me a tiny pink tail to attach and before i could blink i was in a crazy game of chase....too fun!!!

Somewhere I picked up another onigokko that attaches to the eye and was walking around with it attached, but didn't know it.  I was minding my business at a club when suddenly someone hollered out, "Onigokko!" I got Onigokko'd!!! There I was, already sticking out in a night club because i was dressed in full geisha garb, and to top it off I was running wildly around waving my arms in the air.  This girl knows how to make an impression.

Recently I had the pleasure of a more controlled onigokko.  Kira from Lucky Kitty Crew organized an onigokko exercise session for the heavier avies.  Notice the impromptu event can be held anywhere, even vacant lots.

Onigokko Exercise Session


As it turns out "onigokko" is a Japanese game of tag.  Oni is the devil, not sure what the gokko is.  Devil's chase?  Ok, the important part is that you too can onigokko with your friends.  I've put out a pink box in my shop with two types of onigokko in it.  Grab some and pass them on.  Too fun!! 

No comments: