Monday, December 15, 2008

The Underground Club Crawl and Open Courts

Last week The Underground presented it's very first Club Crawl. In fact, I'm going to proclaim that it was SL's very first Club Crawl. In my two years I've never experienced anything like it, I don't think anyone has. The concept was to bring the music community together for an all day event, 10 hours, 10 clubs, 10 DJs. And it worked magnificently!! I want to be sure to thank my co-conspirator, Briddy, for working hard to make this happen. And big thanks to all the club owners and DJs for believing in the concept enough to dedicate their day to The Club Crawl. And super huggy licky thank you to everyone that came along to participate in the madness. We're all ready planning Club Crawl 2 - Electric Boogaloo so be sure to keep your eye on this space OR IM me or Bridgitte Boucher for an invite to The Underground!
The UG Club Crawl at The Airship(p.s. Next time can someone tell me I didn't have panties on? I think i lost them in the 3rd hour and surprisingly no one mentioned it to me. nice. real nice.)

Oh wait! There's more! Yesterday was Sunday = Fun Day. I opened up The UG Courts for a quick pick up game between DJs. And it was funtastic! DJ Xavi Bandler vs. DJ Dane Palianta followed by DJ PlusMinus vs. DJ Briddy "The Diva" Boucher!! Two hours of music, 4 different sounds, avies running amok! Once again a unique party experienced offered up by The Underground. Again, big thanks to the DJs for bringing the tunes and huge thank you to the crowds for embracing the fun!!
The UG Courts; DJ Xavi vs. DJ Dane
Check out The UG Flickr Stream here.

2 comments:

Briddy said...

HoooOOO!!! Club Crawl 2 is gonna be even bigger and better...btw it was actually 11 hours and 11 dj's hehe! :D and IT KICKED ASS!

Queen Coronet said...

oh yes!! 11 hours!! 11 DJs!! *Hi5s the B and dumps gatorade over her head!
Dooood! Do we know how to party or what? Dooooood!