Friday, December 12, 2008

I forgot my Friday night!

I rolled into SL tonight dead set on a glorious pity party. Had planned to indulge in an all night festival of loneliness including bouts melancholy and finishing of with a plummet into a deep funk. I blame it on the moon. It's huge tonight. Well, that and this week compelled me to think deep RL. In fact, I'm so distracted by my thoughts that I even forgot it was Friday night. What?! How does that happen? Dunno. As it turns out I'm gonna have to put this bender on hold cuz i got the best friends ev-ah!

Oh, and here they are now! Briddy on a poke attack. See, she downed Init and Thrill in one go. And Solange sexing it up at Subterra (lovely establishment) DJ Evermore on tunes. Seismo the sweetest cyborg i know. I even had a few miscellaneous IMs popping in to check on me. How did they know I needed a check up!?
poke!
Why am I writing this? Because....I know some of my friends will read this and when they do I hope they will realize how much I appreciated and enjoy them. And to encourage everyone to cherish the peope around them, keep good friends, enjoy 2ndlife, and enjoy the people you share your 2ndLife with. I'm gonna post this now so i can get back to running between mad gesturing and afk to make hot tea. Err.....ummm....I mean to double shots of whiskey.

1 comment:

Briddy said...

yaaaay good times, good times.