Sunday, November 9, 2008

Take me to your leader (Warning - Links ahead)

My gosh, it's been forever since I've posted. Where have I been!?! Oh oh oh, I know! I've been taking the break I've needed for a long time. And what do I do when I break? I dunno. But I did manage to snap some pictures so I picked one filled with goodies to share. In my off time I like to explore SL to discover the wonderful things my fellow residents have created.

The picture above was taken at Wandering Spirits. Along with a small 50's themed urbarn grunge city the sim features Kali Mead's Neat Tricks Gallery and a really well done SL photography tutorial. (Note: The gallery is turning one and Kali is celebrating with a photo competition and music festival. Look here for more info.)

You might wonder who that cute little alien is in the picture. It's me!! If you know me well you know that I'm a whore for freebies. Some might say just a whore, but that's a different post. Thanks to Serenity Semple at Lucky Kitty Crew I was alerted to this super cute cyber bot avie available for $0L at Cyberbunker. It has a script to change the color of the suit and the glow. In addition even though it's a smaller avie my regular AO and dance animations work just fine with it. So much fun!! (see pic below for close up.)

Finally, check out the sky in the above pic, so Rouge! CodeBastard Redgrave recently released some Windlight settings for her Rouge Sim and they are available here on her blog. They were created to complement her sim, but I couldn't resist trying them out elsewhere.

One more piccy for fun:

No comments: