Friday, October 31, 2008

Mainland Fun!!

Fascinating. Long time ago I was cruising through a sim. I think I was probably following up a lead on a freebie or something. Uusually when I stop in for a freebie I try to take a look around at the neighboring parcels to see what people are up to. I came across a little parcel called The Gutter: Punk Rock Ghetto. It's a little block long ghetto that leaves a person feeling dirty and violated. So yeah, I couldn't help but to like it enough to remember it and return a few times.

But listen, this is the part that compelled me to write today....I was looking around at my parcel, the sim, and the surrounding sims this morning. I noticed some water to the West and went to check it out and...there, ONLY 2 SIMS AWAY FROM ME....The Gutter: Punk Rock Ghetto.!!!!! Amazing!! Just another reminder to me as to why I like mainland cuz i love to take walks through sims, and just looky at what I can find soooo close to home!!!

Pose: [LAP] Guns Blazing
Shoe: Juicy Slingbacks Tangering
Dress: Ingenue: Polka Love Halloweenie Freebie!
Bloody knees with bandaids: QC Designs, my shoppy at Paris New York Sim

No comments: