Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thank you, friends!

Last night I enjoyed the great pleasure of celebrating my 2nd rezzday with an incredible group of people. Thank you Bridgitte Boucher for putting it all together.  You're a great friend and I'm blessed to have you in my lives. Thank you to all my friends that came to wish me a happy rezzday and for the fanstatic pressies you bestowed upon me.  Your presence made me feel loved and appreciated.  *smiles with warm thoughts* Thank you Snowkitty and Genki for your amazing tunes. You helped to make this a memorable night. 
If I could have one thing for my rezzday it would  be more time to get to know the people around me.  Behind the avatar you are all incredible in your own way and I'm happy you've touched my life. 

Pretty Briddy:
I have friends:
See more great piccies of the party here.

No comments: