Monday, August 18, 2008

Time Zones @ Digital Nation

As a delegate of Digital Nation (and the Digital Nation Boss) I had the great pleasure to present Time Zones @ Digital Nation this past Sunday.  I could not have done it without the lovely Aurora Fairey who worked hard with me to put this together and bring the event to life.  And of course Digital Francis, a good friend and an inspiration. (love you, Digi)

During this 12 hour event the crowd was entertained by MaXimus MiXers DJs Luisinho Rossini, Joachimmsz Beck and Digital Francis as well as DJs Twain DeCosta, Init Hubble and and new rising star, DJane Snowkitty Schmooz.  These DJs are some of the best in SL,  and each delivered an unforgettable set.  They must have been doing something right because a few times the sim filled up and we couldn't pack anyone else in!  

I had a great time as well.  There were moments when, during all that was going on, I'd halt everything.  And listen.  All of my senses honed in on the music, my body and my mind become intensely focused on each beat.  Anticipation builds.  Then (this is my favorite part) the music hits me like a wave crashing against the shore.  Shivers runs through my body.  And there I am, stunned, amazed and needing more.  

Thank you Aurora, Digital, wonderful DJs and sexy guests.  I look forward to seeing you soon at future Digital Nation events!!

Gorgeous sexy girls, Aurora and Queenie:
Aurora and Queen as the sun come up on Digital Nation

Digital Nation Headquarters:
Times Zones @ Digital Nation
More piccies here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the sparklys you have on.
I only have three words to say -

MAKE MORE JEWELRY!

dulce303 said...

OMG... I bet that party was ROCKIN'. I'm so sad I miss it. I'm sure the sounds were amazing, you had a great line up. Keep up the good work mama. You are becoming an SL creative force, you are the one to watch! And yes I agree with Liz... More Dazzling Gems please!

Heeheehee! =]

Queen Coronet said...

liz - thanks so much. hang in there O.T.S.P. Technology being developed as i'm typing.

kandy - we'll be having more so keep your eye on Digital Nation!! heeee!!