Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Belated Rezz-day _____ !

I just realized that the first time I ever rezzed an avatar in Second Life was October 15, 2006. I'm a little stunned that I'm still here 3 years later. Perhaps at a later date I'll reflect more on what that 3 years means to me. But this post is for my darling first avatar. I won't tell you her name. Maybe because for as open as I am in SL, I like the idea of having at least one thing that I keep to myself. She spends no time in world, and the few friends she had are long gone, but it would not be right to let her 3rd rezz-day pass without some acknowledgment of her existence. Happy Rezz-day darling, see you next year.

And here she is, enjoying one of her very first days of Second Life, on a floaty at a nude beach. Perfect.

1 comment:

Briddy said...

Happy Rezday Queenie #1!! :)