Thursday, October 9, 2008

Portrait of a DJ - Elisha Richez

DJ Elisha Richez, long time rave DJ, owner of Rave Island and !!Sikk Designz!!

QC: What style of music do you play?
ER: I specialize in anything techno , but my love at the moment is the new generation of hard techno/schranz
QC: Why do you DJ or, what motivates you?
ER: I dj because i am a musician. I also play electric guitar.
QC: When you aren't DJing what do you like do in SL?
ER: hmm...lemme think about that one lmao
QC: *giggles*
ER: I like to stab people with my fist o doom and help out in the community as much as i possibly can.
QC: *nods
QC: Where can you be found playing?
ER: hmmm.....i am 28 out of seattle RL and can be found anywhere in the world in the SL rave community.
QC: Anything else you want the world to know?
ER: The scene is what you make it so lets stop being selfish and give your neighbor a hand and build the scene up again.
QC: awesome, thankies!!
Elisha Richez: welcome : )

Boudoir Rouge Pose Set 2 - Seduction - Anticipation available at Rouge.

No comments: