Sunday, March 2, 2008

If I don't write something now I may never write anything at all.

I went to The Skin Fair this morning and had a wonderful stroll throug the lag. I'm sure there were many beautiful people there but they were all suffering the lag as their skin was a pale shade of gray so it was difficult to know for sure.

Now listen, I'm no Photoshop talent. If Photoshop was a pair of shoes I'd need the velcro kind so I wouldn't have to worry about laces. That being said...I was amazed at the range of talent that we have amongst our SL skinmakers. Kudos to those with skills... and a hearty pat on the back for those that still need some practice. And a HUGE THANK YOU to those vendors that were kind enough to drop some freebies on us all!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: