Saturday, April 11, 2009

::::QC Designs:::: Princess Cut Diamond Wedding Set

I just put this wedding set out and you're gonna love it!! I do!!
It's available at my little corner shop @ Juicy!! OR online @ www.xstreetsl.com

Princess cut sculpty diamonds crafted to maximize the sparkle of the stone. The rings have an easy to use script allows you to choose:
- Gold, Silver, Gunmetal or Copper
- 21 different gemstone colors
- Add or remove glow
AND
- A show/hide function transforms engagement ring to a full wedding band.

Set includes:
- Woman's Engagement/Wedding Ring
- Man's Wedding Ring

All items are meticulously crafted with an attention to detail. Questions or comment please contact me for assistance. I also do customization and CUSTOM ORDERS available upon request.
::::QC Designs:::: Princess Cut Diamond Wedding Set

No comments: